Tips & Tricks
HERE ARE SOME USEFUL PEST CONTROL TIPS THAT ARE HANDY TO KNOW ABOUT AND EASY TO IMPLEMENT
- Basil repels flies and mosquitoes.
- Use half vanilla (pure vanilla) and half water for a mosquito and tick repellent.
- Dab lavender oil on your pulse points; it smells great on you but repels insects.
- Buy a mesh/net laundry bag that you would use for washing nylons and 5 boxes of moth balls. Put the moth balls in the bag and hang it in your garage near the door to get rid of mice, birds, and bugs.
- To prevent mice from gaining entry to your garage, stop up any openings with steel wood pads. Mice will not chew through them.
- Place bay leaves in kitchen drawers and in flour and sugar containers to keep crawling insects away.
- Slugs and snails can be killed by pouring salt on them.